The Box 69: BITTERSWEET

Leave a Comment
Click to View Photo

THE BLOG: #1 of 69




#1
Color: BITTERSWEET
November 28, 2010
Song: "Other Side of the World" Luther Vandross

I...ummm...I cried all the way home...last night. Slowly they came...softly they laid...the tears. I didn’t expect them. Hmmm? Why? Well...because I was happy. Yeah...I was so completely happy. She was the one I've wanted and was told no...you can't have her...be with her...love her. Someone else had that privilege. I have practiced love on so many beautiful, worthy subjects and finally...finally SHE is here...with me...now. And I’m leaving. All...the...way...home.




THE FILM: #1 of 69







Jennifer Lopez Bedding Collection Old Hollywood Bedding Coordinates (Google Affiliate Ad)


Jennifer Lopez Bedding Collection Old Hollywood Sheet Set (Google Affiliate Ad)


Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.