The Box 69: TWIN COLORS: BLUE GREEN AND GREEN BLUE

Leave a Comment




#68
Color: TWIN COLORS: BLUE GREEN AND GREEN BLUE
April 8, 2011
Song: "Just The Two Of Us" Grover Washington, Jr. feat. Bill WIthers



The love of a Gemini...

Can you please clone yourself
So I can fall in love?
Can you make yourself in two
So I can have one too?

Twin Alone.
Two halves of a whole
Gemini being
Ménage à trois with me
Both of me can be your focus
Double my pleasure
Double your fun
It's tricky busy stuff
Being with a twin of one
Traversing my spilt personality mine field
Loving me is an adventure
A wild ride
Not knowing who will greet you at my door
I'm a May baby
But you won't get no bull with me
My twin self is my balance
My twin self is my comfort
Sure, impatient...
Ok, indecisive
Alright, moody as hell
But...
Resilient
Quick to recover from a fall
Cushioned by the other.
I'm never alone.
I'm never lonely.
Being ok in my own skin is easier when I have company
A partner who has my back
We tag team life
We battle arm and arm
In times of trouble
Geminis are special beings
Being two lives in one
Both the moon and the sun
Together.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.